Friday, February 01, 2008

2008 - already running late

Well if you haven't noticed already, I'm so way behind on my blogging. It's really not my intention to allow my blog to sit unchanged for so long, but it is my nature. Procrastinator. There, with my picture, in the dictionary.

Do you see the posts I just put up? Christmas! I'm talking about Christmas, even last fall's activities, and here we are in February!!! Anyone else out there smacking their foreheads? Oh, please don't, not for my piteous sake.

I do have one more thing to post about before moving along... I turned the pivotal age of 30 in December. And I never blogged about it! I was too busy gosh darn it. Not that I have much to say... Yeah, I did my share of whining and griping about the big 3-0 and that my youthful days are over, yadda, yadda, yadda. But in truth, unless someone reminds me that I'm indeed past my twenties, I don't really feel it. I don't know how exactly I should feel, but I supposed I should feel more mature, older, responsible, and should take it seriously when I'm asked to act my age. Ha! So if I don't feel like I'm 30, and feel like I'm still 25, then I can act 25 then right!? The scary thing is when I look at some people and make friends thinking they are the same age as me, give or take, only to find out they are much younger than I am, then I DO feel old. Sheesh! I proceed to call them "kids." And then feel another pang of "OLD" being labeled on my forehead.

My younger cohorts are looking at me like you're too old for this, and my aged to perfection associates are saying it only gets worse! Well, I guess that leaves me in the middle and I am alright with that. :)

No comments: