Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm glad everyone likes Andersen's new 'do. He doesn't seem to care less about his hair, but I'm sure he's probably feeling a lot cooler for the summer. Oh, for my out-of-state viewers, have you heard? Ohio jumped straight from winter to summer. Those snowy days we were just having last month are a far cry from this week's weather. Sunny and mid-high 80's!! However, this kind of weather pattern is not atypical for the Buckeye State. But boy did it get hot fast! It's not that I don't appreciate the warmer weather (who wants freezing temps year-round? sorry Arctic dwellers.) but I personally like the range of high 60's to low 80's. Yes, I'm picky. :)
I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy those cookouts, family gatherings, and other activities to kick-off the summer!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, My! Ohio didn't have spring this year huh. In Chiba, we having had wether today, but other than that It is pretty good right now. I'm sure it will get humid and rainny days soon. (You know how awful "Tsuyu" is.) Tomi

blessedmama said...

what are you doing for memorial day weekend? Us three (or four if you count the baby in my tummy) are going to take a picnic and teach Renee some fishing! I agree with the picky weather you like-especially when I get bigger later this summer! Whew, I am going to be burning up!