- I had an awesome weekend with my best friend and her family who came to visit. Her daughter just turned 3 and she was such a sweetheart to Andersen. They're expecting their 2nd child at the end of the year, so it was Big-Sister-in-training. They were so cute together! My friend's daughter (I will refer to as "R" for privacy sake) likes to read on the potty and Andersen would stand in the bathroom with her listening to R "read" her book out loud (read as in make up the story lines according to the pictures -she's too young to actually read). And they got to take a bath together and play and splash around. It was too cute! I got pics of all this happening that weekend, but to honor my friends' privacy, I will not be posting them here. If you want to see them, you gotta come see me!
- My Stampin' Up event here was a blast! I had a stamp camp, an event that demonstrators hold at their house, on a Saturday afternoon. I had 5 of the 7 registered guests arrive, and they made 16 cards based on a pattern I provided. I hope to do another one next month before most people start taking off for the summer!!
- The Children's Consignment Sale at my church was a great success. We had almost twice the number of selling people, and probably twice as many shoppers, now that it is the second one we've done. The word's spreading! I sold some stuff too, but didn't get rid of as much as I had hoped. Oh well, there's always this fall. One thing I realized though, as much as I loved volunteering my time almost every day of the week of the sale, Andersen had a tough time. By the end of the week, he was relcutant to go into the church where "mommy is going to hand me off to another baby-sitter!!!" Ever since, he's as clingy as a sock with static!
We have a few more updates to report, and I will save those for posting later. The next post will have pics. Come back again!

No comments:
Post a Comment