Friday, May 04, 2007
absent
Hi everyone! I've been absent lately, I apologize. I know some of you anxiously await updates to my blog. I'll be posting some pics here soon. Our computer crashed recently so I couldn't do much computer-related for a while. And I think we lost a few pics that hadn't been copied onto a CD. But, the best pics are still saved in my account at WalMart photo online, thank goodness. Also, we've been super, super busy! The Japanese families that I help are keeping me very occupied, I had out of town guests visit for a while, and I'm preparing for a Stampin' Up event here at my house. Right after that, I'll be preparing for our church's Children Consignment Sale, on which I am part of the committee, and there goes my whole next week. Needless to say, I've got my plate full at the moment. But, fear not, I have not forgotten my blog! I really, really want to get it updated so please check back again soon (but maybe not for 2 weeks...) Hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment