Tuesday was 75 degrees! Today, we have snow on the ground! How does this happen??
Well, we took full advantage of the day before yesterday. It was like a nice summer day. I took Andersen to the playground for the first time since he could start walking - it's been too cold until now. Well it's cold today too but... this is completely weird! So anyway, he loved the slide. We went down a few times together, and he had this huge, open smile on his face each time. I wish I could take a picture, but I'll have to recruit someone to do it for me. Maybe next time. We also rode on a "mommy-and-me" swing, which I'd never seen before. It's a huge plastic seat that Mommy can sit in and have her baby/child on her lap to swing with. This swing is great when you have to use both hands to hold your baby because it has a high back and the whole seat is kind of molded to fit a parent's semi-reclined body, so all you have to do is push off with your feet. Whoever came up with it is a smart parent!!
We'll be visiting playgrounds more often as it gets warmer (and stays that way!).
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment