Thursday, December 14, 2006
Still surviving...
In case anyone was wondering after my last post, I am alive and well. Surviving the Christmas season madness as of yet. I'd say 98% of my shopping is done, cards are 100% complete (most mailed, some waiting to be hand-delivered), and homemade gifts are 50% there. So I am doing better than I thought. Hendrik is gearing up for his final week at work before the company's winter shutdown (12/24-1/1/07). I'm sure next week will crawl, but you know the holiday week will just fly by! We don't have definite plans as to what we'll be doing but I'm sure it'll be good not to worry about work for a while. And we must count our blessing because most of my friends and family don't get that luxury of a whole week off! I hope and pray that everyone has a warm, cozy, safe, healthy, joyous Christmas and New Years Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment