Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy New Year!!

I made it through the holidays, in one piece. Although it seemed to drag into the new year as I have just completed some LATE, LATE, LAAAAAAAAAATE homemade gifts for family members. It was a joint effort between my brother and sister and myself, but in the end, most of the effort had to be put in by me. So, for me, this weekend has been the official end of the holiday season.

Now, I am going to focus on getting the house in order. I'll be picking up again with my Stampin' Up orders and parties, no doubt, so I better figure out what I'm doing. Papers, papers everywhere!! I didn't make any New Year's resolutions, so maybe it should be to cut clutter by 50% (I want it to be achievable), and get better organized in at least half of the house. Tall order for a person like me (certifiable pack rat). Anyone want to hold me accountable? Please send me an e-mail throughout the year to check my progress...

Oh, I almost forgot: I wanted to post this pic of me and my buddies from High School. We got together late last summer to show off all the new babies we'd had last year.From left to right: Sandra holding my son Andersen, me holding Amy's daughter Kaitlin, Amy holding Jaime's second son Nathan, and Jaime holding her oldest Lucas.

And so the brood grows...

Also, I gotta post this pic because I think it's so funny: Andersen's first meeting with Santa. This was at the company Holiday Party earlier in Dec. I had terrible visions of Andersen screaming bloody murder as soon as he was put on Santa's lap. But much to my delight and surprise, after wiggling a bit as if to try to get down, he looked straight up into Santa's face and was mesmerized by the fluffy beard and red cap.

Happy new year everybody! May 2007 be the best year for you yet!

No comments: