Just received this new survey from a friend on MySpace. Lots of fun if you're tired of all those repetitive ones from the past....
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? 'Have you ever kissed someone?' 'Missed someone?' 'Told someone you loved them?' 'Drank alcohol?'
50 questions below for the people who are a little older....
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Credit card
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Sushi restaurant for my b-day!
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to? No
4. Do you own a guitar? Does the one from Guitar Hero count? Well, either way, No.
5. Name of your first grade teacher? I can't remember, wah!
6. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No, hope I never do.
7. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig? When I was little, but not now.
8. How many colleges did you attend? one
19. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Because it's warm and comfy.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Oh good, they've come back down. BUT IT'S STILL EXPENSIVE!!
11. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it? I move around a lot.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Should I sleep a few more minutes before Andersen wakes up or hurry and take a shower before he gets up or do something else around the house... maybe I should just get up... well, I'm just so comfy.... oh, shoot, there's Andersen waking up.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? My heels are so dry. I should go get a pedi.
14. Do you have anything in your pockets right now? nope.
15. How many windows are open on your computer? 4
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Cleaning house.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? Yes absolutely.
18. Get up early or sleep in? SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Hello Kitty (does she count?)
20. Who was the last text you received from? Like in txt msg? Or any text? Any text, I got an e-mail from Shelfari.
21. Are you a daydreamer? Too much so.
22. When did you first start feeling old? When you asked me this question.
23. Favorite 80's movie? Don't remember seeing too many movies back then... Maybe one of the early Anime's from Miyazaki.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? turkey from the deli!
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? don't go there.
26. Beach or lake? Beach
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? It's a sacred bond!
28. Do you own property? yes (co-own)
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Chocolate binges
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Not really. Anyone can ask.
31. What's your drink at the bar? I always ask for something non-alcoholic and non-carbonated.
32. Cowboys or Indians? Like the real people or a team? Neither really.
33. Are you sarcastic? Sometimes when it suits the situation.
34. Are you shy? Yes with strangers.
35. In the past week have you gotten sick? No
36. Norm or Cliff from Cheers? I don't know them very well.
37. In the past week, have you felt stupid? Uh, yeah.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Still ongoing... not being able to say I'm sorry.
39. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut? No
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Keanu Reeves.
41. Indoors or Outdoors? Indoors (mostly due to my allergies)
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? No
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Never had to yet.
44. Last book you read for real? One of the In Death series by JD Robb
45. Has someone disappointed you recently? Yes.
46. What was the last movie you watched? On DVD, Live Free or Die Hard
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Been to several areas of CA, so I'm not sure what other areas there are I'm missing. Maybe South Pasadena where In-laws' live??
48. Have you been outside the USA? Yes, several times. Japan, Canada, Indonesia, Italy.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Career maybe. I'm always open to new relationships with friends.
50. Just how OLD are you? Just turned 30!!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment