Front:
Back:
Oh, what motherhood leads you to do. Ok that's only a small part of it, but yes, having to constantly pull my hair back up each time I was chasing Andersen or wrestling with him got to be a pain. The summer's heat is another reason. And, I was ready for a CHANGE! Those who know me, I've worn my hair long for pretty much my whole life (anywhere from shoulder length to waist, with bangs or no-bangs). I found someone I could trust to handle my hair with care and for the right price.
So, TA-DA!
I could style it differently, but these pics are what it'll pretty much look like day-to-day, after wash and wear. I like not having to use a ton of shampoo and shower time to wash it, and it's also nice how fast it dries on its own (no need for the towel turban anymore!!).
In other news, Andersen has officially gone down to one nap a day. Yes, I was SO blessed with a child who took 2 naps a day until he was 18 months old. But all of a sudden he started screaming when I'd put him down for the night and I couldn't figure out what was the matter with him. Upon consulting my trusty baby-sleep manual, I figured out that he was past due in transitioning to 1 nap and he just wasn't tired enought at night to go to sleep! It was almost instantaneous that he took to the new nap and sleep schedule. He's such a good baby.

2 comments:
Hello! You look really nice, Yoko-san! I just got my hair done last week. As you know, my sister did my hair. I really liked it. Since I cut my hair to short. I can't wait long enogh to have long hair. Now I go to my sister's salon once a month or two months. Tomi
Yoko,
OH MY GOSH! I have never seen you with hair that short, it is shorter than my haircut!!!! (mine is just on top of my shoulder, just barely) But you know what you look like a model! So hip and chic!!! I am so proud of you for making the change!!! That is hard to do when you are used to long hair! WAY TO GO MOTHERHOOD!!!!
Post a Comment