Tuesday, February 13, 2007

BLIZZARD!

Wow! Have you taken a look outside? Our county is now under a Level Three Snow Emergency. For those of you who live in non-snowing climates, that means: "All roadways are closed to non-emergency personnel. Anyone on the roadways may be subject to arrest." (!!) I believe they make allowances for those trying to make it home... If you haven't heard about the pounding that the Mideast and Northeast is getting, check out the local news station's weather site:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/index?section=weather&id=4125008
Here is the view outside our house.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...we're buried under too! Just used the snow blower earlier this evening and I think it was about a foot high...I had to push that baby along! The winds are awful and I think it is going to blow all that snow back on my driveway! Stayed inside all day with Marisa (school was cancelled) and Jon being out of town in Maryland. Wishing Spring will come soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi, It'been a while I didn't write to you. How are you?? I've been really busy since I started job. Andersen is sooo big now. I wish I could see him again soon. In Japan, this year didn't have much snow. However I sarted to go snowbording! It is really fun even though I have sore everywhere next day. On March, I'm going to Hawaii for my company trip. I can't wait to go there, and try sky diving. Anyway, please say hi to eveyone. Miss you. Tomi