
I don't have any recent family pics, so this is the best I can do for now. It's from our summer trip to Japan. In this photo we are in the "Electric City" Akihabara. It was a side trip from visiting my grandmother in the countryside for her 88th birthday (bei-ju a milestone in Japan). Andersen was about 7 months at the time. He wasn't crawling yet and quite manageable. He is now 11mo, speed crawling, and has taken his first steps recently. He walks a little more each day so we think he'll be a pro at it by Christmas time.

1 comment:
Sorry to make a comment now.
From this picture, I can see you guys are not from Tokyo or Japan even you guys are Asians.
You know why?
リュックをしょってるからだよ!
あはは。東京の人じゃないのがよく分かる写真。
I haven't been back to Japan for several years now. I miss Tokyo.
When I go back to Japan next time, I may look like you guys in this picture.
hahaha (o^∇^o)
Post a Comment